The Boys of Fall

Now that school has begun, so has something else. I really enjoy this time of year, especially the weekends. I can just sit on the couch and watch something that I love, football. The craziness and excitement of college games on Saturday, and the intense NFL games on Sunday. Then, I have my middle school games on Monday. Something about playing under the lights at a huge stadium in Austin, Texas is so much fun. When it’s time for a football game, everything in my mind like schoolwork just goes away and all I can think about is football. A football game or practice is something I look forward to almost everyday. It doesn’t get better than football season.

5 thoughts on “The Boys of Fall”

1. I love college football Saturdays! I enjoy the sports talk radio in the days before and after college football Saturdays, too. I only wish the NFL talk wouldn’t interfere 😉 Somehow NFL just isn’t as fun as college, and I don’t follow it at all…though it’s hard to escape the complaining everyone does about the Cowboys and Romo!

2. I also love playing football every morning, an watching every game I can on Saturday and Sunday. But that is also a bad thing because when football season ends I have to do something else. I really enjoyed reading this post and the way you led me into it.

3. I also like to do that. What is your favorite team? I don’t like to watch NFL as much as College because there isn’t an NFL team that interest me, but with College I can feel connected because UT is in Austin. I can’t believe that they beat OU!

4. I also love watching football on Saturday, but I am guessing your bummed out on the Stanford loss. I hope to see some good games again this weekend!

5. I agree with you. Nothing better than watching somebody take someone’s head off on Sunday and doing what they did Monday morning.